UPDF vs Wakiso Giants Live Score and Match Stats Overall seasonal vs Overall seasonal. W111L. D1x1D. L120W. * 3-way betting is when you bet on the match result as one of home win (1), draw (X) or away
Shots, Offsides, Fouls & moreTeam ShotsUPDFWakiso GiantsAverageShots / Match9. 509. 6010. 00Shots Conversion Rate16%8%12%Shots On Target / M5. 003. 804. 00Shots Off Target / M4. 505. 805. 00Shots Per Goal Scored6. 3312. 009Team Shots Over 10. 525%40%33%Team Shots Over 11. 525%20%23%Team Shots Over 12. 525%20%23%Team Shots Over 13. 50%20%10%Team Shots Over 14. 50%20%10%Team Shots Over 15. 50%20%10%Team Shots On Target 3.
Half CardsUPDFWakiso GiantsAverage1H Cards For Average2H Cards For Average1H Total Cards AVG2H Total Cards AVG1H Had More Cards%2H Had More Cards%Over X 1H/2H CardsUPDFWakiso GiantsAverage1H Over 0. 5 Cards For2H Over 0. 5 Cards For1H Total Under 22H Total Under 21H is 2~3 Total Cards2H is 2~3 Total Cards1H Total Over 32H Total Over 3Who Will Score First? UPDF 20%Scored first in 2 / 10 matches Wakiso Giants 10%Scored first in 1 / 10 matchesGoals By MinuteUPDF and Wakiso Giants's goals by 10 minutes and 15 minutes.
UPDF - Wakiso Giants Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live UPDF vs Wakiso Giants - October 25, 2022 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer
UPDF FC-Wakiso Giants - Super League 2022/2023 - Betting Previous matches between UPDF and Wakiso Giants have averaged 2.2 goals while BTTS has happened 20% of the time. So far this season in the Uganda Premier
Uganda Uganda Premier League Corner Stats Uganda People's Defence Force FC and Wakiso Giants FC's individual team corner data. Team CornersUPDFWakiso GiantsAverageCorners Earned / MatchCorners Against / MatchOver 2. 5 Corners ForOver 3. 5 Corners ForOver 4. 5 Corners ForOver 2. 5 Corners AgainstOver 3. 5 Corners AgainstOver 4. 5 Corners Against Scored in 80% of matches (Overall) Medium ChanceThere is a Medium Chance that UPDF will score a goal based on our data. Clean Sheets in 20% Clean Sheets in 30% Medium ChanceThere is a Medium Chance that Wakiso Giants will score a goal based on our data. Scored in Upgrade to Premium! Extra 300 Profitable Leagues. + Corner Stats & CardsPremium will get you more wins.
UPDF vs Wakiso Giants - Uganda League 2022 - BeSoccer UPDF vs Wakiso Giants - Uganda League 2022: all the info, statistics, lineups and events of the
5+75%40%58%Team Shots On Target 4. 5+75%20%48%Team Shots On Target 5. 5+25%20%23%Team Shots On Target 6. 5+25%20%23%Match ShotsUPDFWakiso GiantsAverageMatch Shots Over 23. 575%40%58%Match Shots Over 24. 575%20%48%Match Shots Over 25. 575%20%48%Match Shots Over 26. 550%20%35%Match Shots On Target Over 7. 575%20%48%Match Shots On Target Over 8. 550%20%35%Match Shots On Target Over 9. 550%20%35%Offside StatsUPDFWakiso GiantsAverageOffsides / Match0.
1 fixtures between UPDF and Wakiso Giants has ended in a draw. 80%Clean SheetsWakiso GiantsUPDF v Wakiso Giants Past H2H Results & FixturesForm - OverallForm - OverallUPDF is +114% better in terms of Points Per Game Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again. Your subscription to Daily Predictions has been successful.
Updf FC vs Wakiso Giants FC [LIVE] Score - October 25, 2022 The Soccer Teams Wakiso Giants and UPDF FC played 4 Games up to today. In this common Games the Teams scored a average of 2 Goals per Match. ! RESULT
UPDF is +20% better in terms of Goals Scored1. 2 Goals / MatchUPDF at Home1 Goals / MatchWakiso Giants at AwayScored Per GameUPDFWakiso GiantsOver 0. 580%80%Over 1. 530%20%Over 2. 510%0%Over 3. 50%0%Failed To Score20%20%Scored 1st/2nd HalfUPDFWakiso GiantsScored in 1H33%33%Scored in 2H67%50%Scored in Both Halves17%17%Scored Average 1H0. 670. 33Scored Average 2H0. 67* Stats include both home and away games that Uganda People's Defence Force FC and Wakiso Giants FC have played. UPDF is +55% better in terms of Goals Conceded1. 1 Conceded / MatchUPDF at Home1. 7 Conceded / MatchWakiso Giants at AwayConceded / GameUPDFWakiso GiantsOver 0.
Wakiso Giants - UPDF FC Head to Head Statistics Games Enjoy fast live score updates and In-Play match statistics for UPDF vs Wakiso Giants. Tracking our match statistics is like watching the live soccer match on
UPDF vs. Wakiso Giants - 25 October 2022 - Soccerway UPDF matches. Competition: All; Premier League; Cup. Show: All; Home;